■ The following membership information is collected for business and support inquiries.
- Collection items: Name, mobile phone number, email, cookie, connection IP information
- How to collect membership information: homepage (www.dstc.co.kr), written form
■ For the purpose of collecting and using member information, the company utilizes the collected member information for the following purposes.
- Fee settlement based on service delivery and performance of contracts for service delivery
- content delivery, purchase and payment, shipment of goods or billing,
Financial transaction self-certification and financial services
- Identification and personal identification by using the membership service
- Prevention of illegal use and unauthorized use of defective members.
Confirmation of intention to join, age confirmation, handling complaints such as complaints, and communicating notices
- Use for marketing and advertising.Br
- Identifying access frequency or statistics on members' use of services
■ In principle, the retention and use period of member information is destroyed without delay after the purpose of collecting and using member information is achieved.
However, the following information will be retained for the period specified for the following reasons:
- Preservation items: name, mobile phone number, email, access log, cookie, access IP information
- Retention period: 1 year